Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thai Chala - Tom yum soup
[ Throwback ] Went to Thai Chala but not sure of what to eat. So, I simply ordered a clear tom yum soup with chicken. Not much edible ingred...
-
Our neighbour gave us a bar of chococate as to thank us for taking good care of their orchids . Well, tis is not some ordinary chocolate bar...
-
A newly opened restaurant in Pinnacle mall, with Bali concept interior but serving mostly western food. This is their 3rd branch after Suban...
-
After one whole morning of exposing under the hot scorching sun, we opted for some indoors walk - at 1st Avenue mall... Surprisingly, Pe...


4 comments:
A&W is in Midvalley Mall now! I am so happy I can eat A&W every weekend. Root beer float is my favourite and must be icy cold! I like that the glass is very cold from being stored in the fridge. Let both of us keep supporting A&W so that they will be here forever, hahahahaha! Yums! Yums! :D
I used to like their root beer float and fish sandwich.
A&W. I only go for its curly fries and root beer.
I like A & W curly fries, root beer float and hot dog bun. We only have one A & W outlet at Jewel Changi Airport Basement 2.
Post a Comment