Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Late Lunch @ Sakae Sushi, IOI Mall Puchong

Went to Sakae Sushi for a late lunch after running some errands. I was kinda 'famish' so I ordered alot
while waiting for my 'main meal' I had this starter - sausage rice roll wrapped in cheese @ RM3.88
It was ok, just some plain sausage wrapped in rice, seaweed and cheese which can be easily made at home.
my main meal: ramen in kimchi soup + assorted tempura @ RM16.88
 there goes my 'lavish' lunch! yuummmmmzzz!!!
total bill came to RM24.10 after service charge & tax.
Itadakimasu!

4 comments:

Rose world said...

Been to Sakae outlet here twice. Somehow my family prefer the other Japanese food chain than this.

mun said...

You have eaten much more food than these 3 dishes before so this time, not considered a lot of food for you. When in conveyor belt sushi eatery, most definitely will take sushi from the belt while waiting for the main dish to be served.

Libby said...

Price very good with ramen, tempura and rice roll.

PH said...

That's a lot of food! hah..hah... I can also sapu like that :D

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...