Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Bankara Ramen again...

Went to Bankara Ramen again and kept telling myself not to order the tonkotsu ramen (which I ordered repeatedly during my first 2 visits previously).
 so, what did I ordered??
I go for their original....
yea....it's 'Bankara Original' (as listed in the menu)
tastewise OK, less creamier than the tonkotsu but taste almost similar... 
On each table, there are bottles of sesame oil, pickled ginger, garlic, chili powder for the patrons to enhance the soup flavour…
I kept on putting chili powder to add some spice into the bland soup...
Anyway that was my expensive lunch which is almost RM30 (for the noodles only).
On my usual weekday, I eat like a pauper...decently
Went to try on the roti canai stall at the office canteen. It is only RM1 per piece and I usually go for 2...
Instead of curry gravy, this stall only have dhall gravy which is on the sweet side...
Tastewise so-so...but is good enuff for an RM2 meal!
 and when I wasn't in mood for any food...the pantry eggs will do just fine!

3 comments:

mun said...

wow! so many trays of eggs in your office pantry. The ramen broth is just too rich!

PH said...

Oh, your office stocks up on eggs for the pantry! Good lah, can eat eggs at the office.

Libby said...

Ramen are usually expensive.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...