Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Kit Kat Ice Cream Stick

First time trying Kit Kat Ice Cream. Bought this from Family Mart at RM5.50
Vanilla flavored ice cream coated with crunchy Kit Kat bits.
First bite reminds me of Magnum....tastes almost similar with thick & creamy vanilla. The crunchy coating added texture to the ice cream. Surely a quality ice cream stick, as good as Magnum. 
~~~~~~~~~~~
Went to Bai Wei again. This time i had 3 dishes. The soup is FOC self-service.
I chose cabbage with pork slices, sweet & sour fish, and onion omelette. 
RM20.15nett after sst.
This would be my favorite go-to place for chapfan dishes at late night😂

~~~~~~~~~~~
Another mini bowl franchise which i frequented, is WangDeFull along the stretch of the busiest junction in the neighborhood.
This place is slowly getting popular with lunch & dinner promos.
I had 2 dishes with rice, soup and refillable tea at RM9.90nett.
But the dishes for the promo set are limited. Just good to fill the hunger if you are not too fussy.
I had fried potato with pork and mala deep fried fish (2 pieces in a bowl).
The seaweed soup is given by default and is not refillable.
They have FOC warm water/tea which is refillable, whereas Bai Wei only provide plain water from the water dispenser machine.

8 comments:

PH said...

Eh, Kit Kat. I terbaca Kittie Kat hah..hah..hah... You will be surprised I haven't tried this ice cream before. Now that I see it (again), I have to try it!

Rose world said...

I think I tasted once. Ok lah, a bit sweet for me.

mun said...

BaWei is perfect for people who works nights shifts. I wonder whether my spouse would be interested to try wangdefull. Mini kit kat ice cream is best for a little taste of sweet cold ice cream 😋😋🍦

Nux V said...

PH: hehe....i know you misses Kittie Kat & kittens at home despite only away for a couple of hours.

Rose world: yea, it's sweet.

Mun: Bai Wei opens at 9am and sells porridge & dishes for breakfast too. I have yet to mini Kit Kat ice-cream, only tried the mini Magnum before.

Nux V said...

I have yet to *try mini Kit Kat

mun said...

Same taste except smaller

mun said...

Thanks. I know where Wang de full is in Sri Petaling so need to find out where ba Wei is in Sri Petaling.

Twilight Man said...

I will try this Kit Kat ice cream soon!

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...