Saturday, March 16, 2024

Liang Khee Tom Yam @ Sri Petaling

First time trying Liang Khee tomyam.
I have no idea what's their specialty, so I opted for Starter Pack, which is their basic tomyam soup with simple ingredients.
There are also roasted chicken/pork rice sold in this shop.
It is operated separately but in the same premise. Maybe one day I should try these super value meal.
My tomyam soup with rice totaled up to RM16.50nett
After done ordering and paid at the counter, i waited for around 10 minutes for the food to be served.
So, i observed around and saw this board with price of each item. This could be for the tomyam steamboat in the evening. Customer can pick the ingredients from the freezer and charged accordingly.
My meal which came with a can of Coke (add on RM1 only).
The tomyam tastes light and not spicy coz i opted for less spicy. It has eggy soup.
I scooped up all the ingredients from the soup to eat with rice. It has fishballs, minced pork, soy fish, fuchuk, romaine lettuces.
There are chili dip and garlic oil on every table. These are meant for the roasted chicken/pork but i help myself with them.
Both the chili dip and garlic oil go well with minced pork and fishballs.
and i think these would taste superb with roasted meat too.

2 comments:

mun said...

Would you visit them again to eat other ingredients in tomyum soup? I cannot eat spicy so tomyum soup is not for me.

Nux V said...

Mun: it is not spicy. It is different kind of tomyam (Northern M'sia version, unsimilar to Thai version).

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...