Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Hanoi Pho Cafe @ Sri Petaling

It was raining heavily and i was stuck at the shoplots...so i decided to have dinner in one of the restaurants here.
This one looks cosy enough although it is not my first choice to have pho on a rainy day.
The place was empty when i went in.
I ordered the cheapest pho on the menu: beef ball pho.
I'm not that adventurous when it comes to Vietnamese food.
The soup looks bland but it has strong herb & beefy taste. It could be an acquired taste, which i'm trying to get used to, after so long of not eating pho.
The chili and sauces are available to cover the strong taste....lol!
This cheapest pho costs RM20.05nett after service charge, not cheap though. With such price i could get a good bowl of pork noodle...yea, i know it is not apple-to-apple comparison😂
It's just personal preference, as I prefer pork noodle more.

4 comments:

mun said...

Hhmmm I must search online to see where this eatery is located. I like the herb taste in pho soup usually. Now all prices are in this range.

mun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Twilight Man said...

The Pho photo definitely attracted me to eat there because the portion is small.

mun said...

Ah, y got duplicate copy of same comment?

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...