Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Cheras Flat Fish Noodles @ Pinnacle Sri Petaling

Went to this restaurant twice. When it was firstly opened, this place was so crowded so i decided to go there on a weekday non-peak hour. Such a contrast with only 2 tables occupied.
Got myself a window seat, so that i could enjoy the 'roadside' view while slurping my noodles😂
Each table has sauces (chili sauce, soy sauce), Chinese wine in the jar and toothpicks, apart from the chopsticks.
My order: Premium grouper with thick vermicelli. I added some wine into the noodle for more kicks....
Sourish soup with 5 pieces of grouper fish. Quite nice.
There's alot of soup in this bowl of noodle. I did not finish the soup.
On my second visit, I had fish paste in milky soup.
There is also 5 pieces of fish paste.
Tastewise ok-la, i prefer grouper fish more😋

2 comments:

mun said...

Ya, I also would prefer grouper fish fillet more. Next you can go try the popular hai Kah Lang for their tomato soup grouper fillet if you like tomato soup.

mun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

BBQ Barn @ Rockley, Barbados

One of the weekend we have to support users and the session ended around 11:50am. I was already hungry by then coz i woke up early and didn&...