Friday, October 20, 2023

Foloso Vegetarian Restaurant @ Pinnacle Sri Petaling

I saw this set meal menu displayed at the entrance of the restaurant and decided to give it a try. This is available in conjunction with the Nine Emperor Gods Festival, hence i believe it is until 23 Oct only.
I was curious on how a vegetarian fish head noodle would taste like.....
Ordered that with a calamansi drink.
The noodle has 3 pieces of vegetarian fish, tofu, carrots, tomatoes and yau mak (romaine lettuce). The noodle is mi xian (rice noodle), so it is smooth and slippery yet chewy (qq texture). The milky soup tastes like mild 'cream of mushroom' soup, definitely not fishy at all. Overall, OK lah, coz i don't put high expectation on it due to it being vegetarian. It totally does not taste like fish head noodle, perhaps some sort of assorted-veg-noodle.
Price is RM20.70 nett after service charges.
~~~~~~~~~~~
[Below] My purchase from Berry's Cake House.
My fav is always the coffee bun, egg tart and savoury cheese-sausage-kinda-bun. RM6.80 for 3 items.
On another day, I decided to try other type of buns...I had curry chicken danish, mushroom sausage, spicy chicken and butter custard buns...Unfortunately, all doesn't taste good...jst so-so only. I guess i will just stick back to my usual items above.
~~~~~~~~~~~
My McD supper (late dinner). It has been some time since i last had a late dinner. I thought of goin to Bai Wei, which supposedly open for 24 hours, but the outlet in Sri Petaling already closed when i reached there at 11. Well, I guess it is costly to operate a restaurant for 24 hours which could not be covered by the profit margin.

This is a mix-and-match set. I had nasi lemak + fries (RM7) and fried chicken + fries (RM7). So, in total RM14.

2 comments:

mun said...

Wah, I admire you for eating so much variety of food though you say some of the food doesn't taste that nice. I saw a cendol dessert at a vegetarian eatery in pinnacle that I have eat marked to try one day.

Nux V said...

Mun: aha....u just reminded me of that cendol. I will put that up in my next post. Stay tuned!

BBQ Barn @ Rockley, Barbados

One of the weekend we have to support users and the session ended around 11:50am. I was already hungry by then coz i woke up early and didn&...