Monday, October 23, 2023

Foloso @ Pinnacle Sri Petaling - Cendol

On another day, I tried the cendol from Foloso restaurant. Foloso is a vegetarian restaurant but they also serve ice dessert. A bowl of large cendol (for sharing) costs RM8.90++ (with 10% service charge). Discount 10% if you are a resident, meaning offset the service charge.
Nice and refreshing shaved ice with gula melaka, santan, cendol and red beans. Not overly sweet.
I will come back again for this, most likely will order the smaller one (which is RM6.90++) if dining solo.

4 comments:

mun said...

Ah, I am having my eyes on this but didn't try it yet. Thanks for the review. Since u say it is good, I will try. I ate at the cheras flat fish grouper fillet mihun at pinnacle just now. Fillet so no bones so you can eat that too since you don't like the bones in the fish head.

Nux V said...

Mun: great, thanks for the info on Cheras flat fish noodle. I will try that soon!

PH said...

Wah...that generous bow of cendol is calling out to me. LOL!

mun said...

You are welcome! 🤗

BBQ Barn @ Rockley, Barbados

One of the weekend we have to support users and the session ended around 11:50am. I was already hungry by then coz i woke up early and didn&...