Thursday, October 19, 2023

Authentic Bakery @ Pinnacle Sri Petaling

Some happenings around the neighborhood tallest building cum mall...
Authentic Bakery is having some promo on moist chocolate cake loaf at RM9 per loaf.
I bought one to try. Tastes similar as chocolate walnut loaf (which is sold at RM14.90) but without the walnuts.
I finished the entire loaf in 2 days.
Another item which is on sale is this chunky peanut butter at RM3 per small tub. As I like peanut butter, I bought one too, but yet to try. Expires by end of next month, but i can finish this within a week.
~~~~~~~~~
Had my fav curry noodles again in Zok Noodle House.
The ingredients in the noodle are: 2 prawn filled wantons, 4 fuchuk, 5 taupok, long bean, charsiew, and clam (siham). I choose to omit siham as there is an option for this in the ordering app.
As usual, a big bowl which is enuff to feed 2 small eaters. Empty bowl is available upon request.
This is my OMAD for the day.
RM20.30nett for this. 5% discount for residence staying in Pinnacle condo.
~~~~~~~~~
A new restaurant opened this week at Pinnacle.
It is the famous Cheras Flat Fish Head Noodles!
The place was packed during the dinner peak hour 7pm+
Nevertheless i went in to 'kepoh'....just to look see at their menu and 'mark' it for my next visit.

3 comments:

mun said...

I see you have fun there. I also go there quite often for food. Wonder if I will see you there one day.

PH said...

Moist chocolate cake I cannot tahan. Will sure finish very fast. LOL!

Rose world said...

Craving for curry mee after looking at your photo. I like moist chocolate cake.

BBQ Barn @ Rockley, Barbados

One of the weekend we have to support users and the session ended around 11:50am. I was already hungry by then coz i woke up early and didn&...