Sunday, May 14, 2023

Resort Hotel @ Genting Highlands

A short getaway on last month, to utilise my free room for the month.
This time, I tried another hotel - the Resort Hotel. Since last year, I have stayed in First World hotel, Highlands hotel and Crockfords. So, only left with G.Grand and Resort hotels😀
Some decorative at the lobby....i have no idea what are these!
The room is quite spacious, this is what u'll see from the entrance.
2 single beds. The single bed is large enough to fit in 2 small size person. The room is bright and airy.
Some wall paintings...so artistic like those paintings in an art gallery.
[Below] The view from another angle.
The shower room in the toilet, spacious too.
The room has all the amenities & toiletries of a typical hotel room, hence I only need to pack my clothes😁
Short stay but an enjoyable one, with comfy bed in a spacious room. Looking forward for another getaway so that i can stay in this hotel again.

2 comments:

mun said...

Wah, got free stay! So syiok, can enjoy the cool weather up there since here is so very hot.

PH said...

How nice! How I wish my life was carefree again, no hotel stays pun never mind.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...