Monday, June 28, 2021

Vaccinated

This is a non-foodie post, but more of a most discussed topic these days...
As of today, both my parents have taken their vaccination...while i m still waiting (dunno when)
My young-at-heart mum got her jab in a private medical center located in Mid Valley, instead of the mega PPV centers.
Well, it was a quick one....or should i say, superfast/efficent service as she does not need to wait/queue at all.
The appointment was scheduled at 10am. We reached there at around 9:45am....then the staff ushered us to fill up the forms/verification. This took about 5 minutes. Not long after (less than a min), her name got called and voila!
The syringe is ready....
jeng jeng jeng.....
I asked my 'young-at-heart mum' on how it felt when the needle was poked onto her arm...
and she said....'it feels nothing....like nothing happened' (me: what??!)
The entire process completed within 15 minutes including the observation time after injection. This is probably the fastest time taken as most of the people i know took about 30 minutes to an hour for the entire vaccination process.
Quick and efficient service from the healthcare staffs. Kudos to u all!
after done....my 'young-at-heart mum' was still energetic and 'semangat' to go shopping~~~😑

8 comments:

Twilight Man said...

You probably need to wait longer because your age is too young lah. Not even 30 yet, duduk diam diam dirumah. 😂😂😂😂😂

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: yea...i m too young to take jab😭😭😭

PH said...

I thought it was you when I read the post title. LOL! I got my appointment recently. You are still young, so have to wait longer.

Nancy Chan said...

Wah! Your "young-at-heart mun" very geng lah. So energetic and semangat, can go shopping after the jab. Its a bit slow here, we are still waiting for our appointment.

mun said...

Wow, under the national PICK program, they assign your mom to Midvalley mall. That's why you went there. My in-laws and husband just got their dates this week and their jabs are on 1 and 2 July so I guess you will be getting your jab before end of this year!

Rose world said...

Good that your mum was alright and still have energy to go shopping. Haha. I got my first jab on Monday. Feel like 'kena 4D', so happy. Lol

Nux V said...

PH: good to hear that....hopefully we can achieve herd immunity soon!

Nancy Chan: i think they targeted KL & Selangor first as the number of cases are high here.

Mun: are they getting jab in Bkt Jalil? My sis jst got her jab on last Sunday (27 June).

Rose world: haha....feel like 4D! i'm happy for u too!

Stacy said...

Got some 'lubang' issit? To get in a private hospital.

Such a relief to finally get a date.

Midam Korean BBQ Restaurant @ Sri Petaling

Previously in this blog, I have mentioned of wanting to try out this Korean restaurant. Well, that was years ago, before COVID.  After then,...