Wednesday, June 2, 2021

KFC 'The RM10 Box'

Saw a KFC ad on You Tube and was attracted to it...
Hence one day, after done marketing at the neighbourhood AEON Big supermarket, bought this from the KFC store for lunch.
This set meal comes with a Zinger burger, 3 piece nuggets, mashed potato & coleslaw. There is no drink in this set, which is OK with me.
It is quite a bargain coz the Zinger burger itself costs RM10.50 when bought ala-carte.
Now that it is RM10 nett, it also comes with the sides, for a more filling meal!

10 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

I miss KFC. I don't mind not having the drink in the set.

PH said...

Very worth it for RM10. But I have lost the taste for KFC or else I would buy it too.

Stacy said...

Totally value for money! Let me go check if it's still available...

mun said...

I want to buy this too as it is good value for money. Oh, you still visit endah parade. I think I didn't go there for a few years already.

Nux V said...

Nancy Chan: yea, with drinks or without, no an issue :-)

PH: lost taste? must be some not-so-good KFC experience for u.

Stacy: yes, it is still available.

Mun: yes, go buy it! Yea, still visit there. No choice coz it is within 10km radius & we need to buy grocery to survive....

Libby said...

So worth it! I like KFC nuggets, I think they taste better than Mac's nuggets.

Rose world said...

I dont mind the drink too. Usually I sip a little and toss most of it away. Wasting. Hehe

Twilight Man said...

KFC nuggets is always superb and tastier. You always found good deals.

Twilight Man said...

I have tried this box deal yesterday! Really worth it!!! Yay!

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: good!

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...