Thursday, July 1, 2021

Foodpanda keeps me tapping....

These days i can't avoid tapping into Foodpanda for some discounted food...
such as these A&W Mozza burgers that i keep on ordering for a few times (on separate occasions)
I just couldn't resist burgers!
tada!!!
Here's a closer look on the ingredients inside
2 slices of beef patties, some lettuces, tomatoes, thin chicken strip and melted cheese...
and the price?
2 for only RM13.40 inclusive of delivery.
so worth it!
Another worth-to-order item is KR set meal with 2 side dishes...
I hav ordered this for a few times too...as each box is only RM9😆
well....at least for now i can satisfy my 'fast food cravings' while WFH...
 
BON APPETIT!

7 comments:

mun said...

Hahahaha, both fast food looks delicious! 😋😋😋I eat that mozza burger also dunno it has two beef patties. U really got very good price for both of them. Secret recipe keep on not having absolute durian on grabfood so I didn't buy and everyday I check it, lolx!

PH said...

With such good deals how to resist? I want to try the Mozza Burger.

Rose said...

I tried to limit my food ordering to once a week. Usually I opt for Food Panda. Withh discount, the bill is sure a steal. Burgers!! I had Mc D's burgers today. No A&W outlet here.

Twilight Man said...

Hello Miss Mozza! Tomorrow I will order Mozza Burger for my lunch after seeing how you influenced 2 other aunties to eat them. Haha!!

Libby said...

Wow! Such good value for money!

Libby said...

Foodpanda food delivery in SG is very expensive.

Stacy said...

I don't have either of these nearby. Hmm interesting the mash looks like it's plopped directly into the cardboard box.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...