Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Spring Roll with Vermicelli @ 24HoursVietnamese Restaurant

Back in Dec, I did not manage to try out the Thai restaurant that my annoying sis recommended. Hence, i went there again on last month for the second time. Unfortunately the place was closed for aircond repair service, so again i have no 'fate' with that place....
From the latest update, annoying sis told me that the restaurant has closed down for good in April and shifted its business to 'delivery mode' which cater only around Sunway area. Aiseh!
I was again 'forced' to eat something else....Went next door for the Vietnamese food as this place is quite empty (compared to the nearby eateries and kopitiams)...
Ordered a bowl of spring roll in rice vermicelli (dry version). It was served ala salad bowl but is still a hearty meal coz of the generous portion of rice vermicelli. There are various chili sauces & chili oil on the table that i can mix into this bowl.
This bowl costs RM12
I also ordered a glass of mango smoothie @ RM8 which is just so-so....
I was full to the brim after finishing these.
I prefer soupy beef pho than this coz the taste of the vermicelli bowl is quite bland & dry.

5 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

I love Vietnamese spring rolls. I too prefer soupy beef pho.

mun said...

Eat Half of this and also half a bowl of soupy beef pho would be nice.

Tekkaus said...

This Spring Roll with Vermicelli looks good and must be light but yet filling. :)

PH said...

I love this type of vermicelli salad. I usually pour all the dressing into the bowl and mix.

Stacy said...

Maybe put more sauce? Else the whole thing is just bland, yep.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...