Sunday, April 11, 2021

KFC Zesty Crunch

Been back to the office at least twice per week...The team took turns to go to the office and this time i was assigned to turn up on every Monday & Friday.
Went to tapao KFC for lunch from the drive thru...I saw an online ad on the new KFC Zesty Crunch and decided to give it a try. From the appearance, the chicken looks crunchy with a thin coating of chimichurri sauce.
The sauce tastes slightly tangy (like tandoori) but towards the milder side. Overall quite enjoyable with crispiness from the chicken skin...and at one point, the crunchiness reminds me of murukku/kacang putih.
I also ordered 2 small cheesy wedges at RM2.50 each (promotional price)
Here goes my hearty meal...I had these in 2 meals (lunch & dinner). Ate half for lunch and kept half for dinner.
KFC Zesty Crunch 2-piece-chickens set meal costs RM15.99 with drink....Hence my overall meal below inclusive of wedges totaled up to RM21.
Satisfying meal....yummmzzz!
BON APPETIT!

6 comments:

Tekkaus said...

Would want to try the latest menu from KFC too. :D

mun said...

Sounds very tasty! I will buy to try it too!

Rose world said...

Good huh?? I havent try it yet.

Nancy Chan said...

Hope to give this new zesty crunch a try soon. Cheesy wedges is my favourite.

Stacy said...

Looks nice but a bit small on the chicken. I'm interested except haven't tried real chimichurri.

Twilight Man said...

You always made me jealous for going to office. This crazy pandemic has made me lost the sense of what a corporate office is like. Wakakakak

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...