Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Quick Lunch

There goes my typical quick lunch at home....RM6 Cheeseburger & Fries from McD😅
That's my once-in-a-week McD meal...My choice for the 'mix & match set' is same all the time coz i only prefer this familiar taste since young...The earliest McD burger i remembered eating was beef burger....sometime at age 5. Similar taste except that beef burger is without cheese.
While WFH, i found this hidden gadget from my home 'office'....looks like a weird magic wand except that it has no magic....
This does not belong to me...it was a Christmas gift some years ago which never been used...
Somehow, i might need this to scratch my head to de-stress?😆
Have u try this before?

13 comments:

mun said...

Are you sure that device is to scratch head? Lolx! I dunno. I never used it before.

U went into mcd to buy this mix and match? Cos using Mcdelivery app doesn't have this mix and match option. I too will buy cheese burgers and mix with apple pie.

Nux V said...

Mun: i bought the mix & match frm drive thru. Yes tht thing is to scratch head.

Himawan Sant said...

Ha ha ha . , I remember the first time using that strange tool on my head. At that time I thought it was an egg beater !.

Stacy said...

I've not known anyone to actually buy that head scratcher destress thingy!

PH said...

Oh, for scratch head and not a cake whisk. LOL!

Tekkaus said...

I think the head-scratcher thing does help a bit. :)

Rose world said...

Mix and match is cheaper. I go for that since I dont take the drink.

Nancy Chan said...

A cute head scratcher thing. You are sure it works?

mun said...

Oh, drive thru can buy mix n match. Next time I try.

Twilight Man said...

I saw this wire toy of yours all over China. At first I thought it was for hearing up egg yolks. Muahahahaha

Twilight Man said...

...beating up egg yolks

JEN Garrett said...

What it should be used for:
(I like Twilight Man's idea) beating up eggs
Making Cotton Candy sugar strings
Magic Wand for a Princess Clown
Giant's hairbrush

What it's actually used for:
Massaging Head?

Marketing people have no imagination.
Fun post!

Rose world said...

My 2nd comment!! I bought my head massager from China 2 years ago. Pretty nice to massage the head.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...