Monday, September 14, 2020

Dine Out 16 @ Canton Kitchen, Happy Garden

We had our monthly family eat out on 29 Aug (Saturday).
Went to the same place as our recent one, coz we wanted to try out other dishes
We ordered:
Tofu with minced pork and French bean (RM23)
 Salted egg French bean (RM15)
 Fuyong omelette (RM12)
instead of charsiew, they put in lap cheong (Chinese wax sausage). No prawns seen at all....
 Steamed asam tilapia fish (RM49.50)
 Chinese herb chicken (RM20)
Let's dig in...
Total overall with rice & drinks for 5 pax, inclusive of 5% service charge and 6% service tax is RM148.65
Pleasant dining with ample space for social distancing and the food are not overly seasoned with msg....We don't feel thirsty at all after the meal.
BON APPETIT!

8 comments:

mun said...

Tasty food! Price very good as well. I don't think fuyong omelette has a fixed ingredients list. I think any food can be used to put in the fuyong omelette so maybe that's why no prawns but I remember you don't like the taste of lap cheong, right?

Tekkaus said...

I would love to try the Salted egg French bean. It seems that more and more restaurants are adding salted eggs to their menu huh.

Nux V said...

Mun: yea, I dig out all the lap cheong.

Tekkaus: people are into salted egg these days...

Nancy Chan said...

Yummy dinner. I like assam fish and salted egg beans.

Nux V said...

Nancy Chan: the salted egg beans are superb!

Rose world said...

Eveeything looked good and tasty. I would enjoy all the dishes very much.

Nux V said...

Rose world: yes, I enjoyed it very much!

Libby said...

I would enjoy the assam fish, fuyong omelette and the chinese herb chicken.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...