Thursday, September 10, 2020

Dine Out 15 @ Mi Na Rae, Sri Petaling

Was craving for Korean food, hence i made a visit to the neighbourhood Korean restaurant.
It was lunch time and they have the set lunch at reasonable price (below RM20)
I had the beef bulgogi jungsik set which came with rice, 6 banchans and a glass of rice tea.
the sizzling beef bulgogi jungsik....it has been some time since my last Korean meal...
a close-up shot of the banchans (clockwise from top left): potato salad, sauteed bamboo shoots, spicy sauce fishcake, pajeon, sauteed long beans, and kimchi.
Just a simple meal to satisfy my cravings...After this i shall get some Japanese food....lolx!


5 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

I have not acquired the taste for Korean food yet. I prefer Vietnamese food.

mun said...

Now you made me wanna go here to eat as I am still clearing my leaves. I have yet to visit this k restaurant despite reading it so often here.

Tekkaus said...

This korean food looks absolutely scrumptious. Good food. Good life. :D

PH said...

Interesting that the banchan is served in a tray like that. No need to wash so many serving dishes hah..hah...

Libby said...

I just had korean food last night too. Kimchi soup with rice, sour and spicy.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...