Wednesday, August 26, 2020

This Week Lunches @ Office

Monday
I was craving for something spicy and the sambal chicken crossed my mind. So I went to the nearby nasi campur stall and grab a chicken drumstick with some sambal potato wedges
'add-on' some peanuts onto my rice...
look at the fiery red sambal! spicy giler~~~
This pack of rice is just RM5, tastewise can't expect much, so-so only.
Tuesday
My craving for spicy food was still 'on'....
Hence the following day I scooped a handful of sambal (meant for nasi lemak) and some rendang gravy.
There goes my pack of rice with half salted egg, begedil and 3 mini sausages @ RM4.
I did not finish the sambal as it is too salty and spicy....

6 comments:

mun said...

That is a lot of sambal, sure cannot finish due to saltiness. I love the sambal potato wedges. Tasty!

Danny Scott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nancy Chan said...

I really like the spicy sambal and I cannot resist whenever I come across nice tasty sambal. Just the sambal and salted egg will be enough for me.

Nux V said...

Mun: yea, too much sambal....too greedy, lol!

Nancy Chan: ah, u have homemade salted egg and sambal! that's even better. Simple yet tasty!

Tekkaus said...

Yeah the sambal does look scary spicy. Ha :D

Libby said...

The sambal looks so fiery red, definitely not for me.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...