Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Dine Out 11 @ Pho Vietz, MidValley Mall

It has been some time since my last dine-in in Pho Vietz. That was before the outlet in my neighbourhood closed down (roughly more than 2 years?)
The nearest outlet is now in MidValley. I went there during a weekday to avoid shopping crowds.
Ordered a '2-combo beef noodles soup' (RM20.66). The 2-combo here refers to the beef balls and beef slices. The soup is superb and packed with flavour….I like the crunchiness from the beansprouts & onion. A handful of basil made the noodles even more aromatic.
 
 I did not order the '3-combo beef noodles' coz I wanna save my stomach for the deep fried spring rolls...
It came in 3 pieces for RM10.28
 There goes my late lunch....
A satisfying meal...soupy noodles and deep fried spring rolls go well together~~~
 Picture taken around 3pm - Not many people coz it was after-lunch-peak-hour
 The colour theme is quite standard in all Pho Vietz outlets, with blue and yellow walls and chairs. Lively colour!
Total damage for this meal: RM32.80 inclusive of 6% service tax.

5 comments:

mun said...

Long time I never eat any beef pho. Now after reading you eating it, I really feel like eating it. Yummy! Good that you are still counting the number of time that you have dined in. Keep it up!

Nancy Chan said...

I haven't eaten Vietnamese food for a long time. I love their beef and beef balls noodles.

Nux V said...

Mun: go ahead & enjoy your beef pho :-)

Nancy Chan: yea, I like the beef & beef balls too.

Danny Scott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Libby said...

From your description, i am sure the beef soup and deep fried spring rolls taste good and you enjoyed it, price is very reasonable too.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...