Wednesday, July 22, 2020

KFC Fill Up is Back!

 KFC 'Fill Up' is back and the price is still the same @RM8.90 each!
In case u have no idea on what is that....The 'Fill Up' is a set meal consists of 1 piece chicken, 4 nuggets, 1 small coleslaw, 1 small mashed potato and a drink....
Very 'berbaloi' at RM8.90...
so here goes the family weekend dinner - bought 3 sets to eat with rice :-) yea, we are so Asian!
 Meanwhile, I have a new 'snack' at home to replace the 'finished jar of peanuts'....
This time it is a healthier kacang parang (broad bean), and less fattening than the peanuts....
Picture below: On the right is our homemade agar-agar.
Rainy days and the veggies growing fast. We harvested a new batch of sweet potato leaves from the garden....

11 comments:

Tekkaus said...

Yeah for that price it is really not bad and worth it right? :)

mun said...

Yes, very worth it! I like to eat the homemade agar agar. This broad bean I am ok to eat because it is softer than peanuts. Sweet potatoes leaves are yummy!

PH said...

Quite worth it the KFC. Makan puas2. I love stir fried sweet potato leaves.

Nux V said...

Tekkaus: yes, so worth it!

Mun: I prefer peanuts than broad bean coz peanuts more flavorful. The broad bean taste bland unless it is salted.

PH: I like stir fried potato leaves with fermented bean paste.

Rose world said...

Worth it?? I used to enjoy its fried chicken but ages since I have a taste of it.

Nancy Chan said...

Hmmm..maybe I will order this KFC set meal if I am lazy to cook this weekend. I love broad beans but not those that are too hard to bite. My next garden project will be to plant sweet potato leaves after I have harvest my tapioca roots. Have a happy day and stay safe.

Nux V said...

Rose world: I think in Kuching, the popular choice is Sugarbun?

Nancy Chan: have a happy day to u too ;-)

John said...

I should go try this set after my golf lessons next weekend

Libby said...

So worth it! The rice comes with the sets, or hv to order seperately?

Nux V said...

Libby: Lol...we cooked our own rice😀

Kitchen renovation said...

KFC is my favourite eating place right now while I was having on going kitchen renovation for my house. This is cheap, filling and delicious! Everyone should definitely try it!

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...