Friday, July 3, 2020

IOI Mall (Puchong) vs IOI City Mall (Putrajaya)

Business are slowly picking up in these malls...here are some snapshots:
 
IOI Mall, Puchong
Pics were taken on last Tuesday: The 'Hari Raya' decoration were still hanging in the atrium of this mall. Still in festive mood with 'sales' going on, despite the Syawal month already over.
 shoes and bags for sale
  huge banner hung from the top floor
 and a gigantic board that displays 'Business As Usual for All Outlets'...business is very much alive (despite some are only surviving!)
 
IOI City Mall, Putrajaya
Meanwhile at the other IOI, the shops are also operating as usual, back to normal especially the eateries/restaurants
here's one promotion in Dragon-I. Looks like a good deal...
I was just passing by on my way to buy bread at Tesco.
Bought 2 Mexican coffee bun for RM1.98. Very worth and taste as good as the original Rotiboy bun.
Then, I went to Lavender to grab my fav walnut butter cake @RM19.90
yummzzz….it has been 3 months++ since I last had this. Tastewise not as good as the one I bought before MCO, tis one has less butter taste but still plenty of walnuts.



12 comments:

mun said...

Good that the cake has plenty of Walnuts! I have eaten the marble cake at lavender. Is really buttery. I am not aware that got Raya decor cos didn't go shopping malls to lepak. Just quickly dash in to buy grocery n dash out. Thanks for sharing the photos!

Tekkaus said...

Good to know that business is getting better and hopefully it will be normal again soon. :)

The butter cake looks not bad.

Nancy Chan said...

We have visited a few shopping malls and most businesses are back to normal. Not as many people as before MCO. Have to scan QR code at main entrance plus at all other outlets entrance.

PH said...

Nice cake. I baked one before but must try Lavender's to see how it cpmpares hee..hee.. Business at the Starling mall is slowly picking up. Now the queue at Aeon 1 Utama is not that long anymore. People are no more kan cheong to go grocery shopping.

Libby said...

I love rotiboy buns. My sis used to buy mooncakes f

Libby said...

*my sis used to buy mooncakes from lavender. Hope economy will slowly pick up and vaccine available soon.

Nux V said...

Wah so rush! I lepak during weekday so not many people and can leisurely take photo.

Nux V said...

Yea i hope so!

Nux V said...

Here same too. Quite hassle to scan QR code but i m not in rush so it is fine.

Nux V said...

For sure PH bakes better cakes than anywhere else!πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

Nux V said...

u remind me of mooncakes...will look for it in Lavendar when time comesπŸ˜„πŸ˜€

Rose world said...

People is still cautious but business in most sectors are picking up.

Walnuts!! Must be good.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...