Tuesday, July 28, 2020

From the Nasi Campur Stall....

 This was my lunch in the office some weeks ago, which I tapao-ed from the nearby Malay nasi campur (mixed rice) stall. There are a few stalls that resumed operation since late June, hence I got a few choices.
It has been quite some time since I last had nasi lemak (my last was before MCO)...so imagine the craving for it....
My first taste of nasi lemak post-MCO...
I added a 'begedil' (Indonesian potato patty) into it...Hence this pack of rice is RM3. The 'begedil' itself is only RM1.
 The following day, I had a full carb meal of rice, nuggets, begedil (again~~), and sunny side up egg. Very high carb to last me till dinner!
This is jst for RM3.50~~
el cheapo meal...


12 comments:

mun said...

The nuggets look like sweet potatoes. The nasi lemak looks good but the sambal looks very pedas. Too pedas for me.

Tekkaus said...

I haven't really had any nasi lemak too for quite some time. :)

PH said...

I love nasi campur but haven't had for a long time.

Rose world said...

Nasi lemak. Anytime for me. Luckily I had it last Sat or else I will be craving after reading your post!!

Nancy Chan said...

Nasi lemak for me, please! Very cheap meals.

Nux V said...

We can request for less sambal.

Nux V said...

Time to have one.😀

Nux V said...

Yea...u are goin for less carb food...so nasi campur is the last thing in your list.

Nux V said...

Oppsss....lucky u😆😉

Nux V said...

Yes cheap meal!

Office renovation contractor said...

Nasi lemak is cheap and nice! My office is having office renovation now and the pantry is closed. So I always have nasi lemak as lunch recently.

Libby said...

Nasi lemak is one of my favourites, usually i order fried chicken wing, an egg and luncheon meat to go with it. At times i will order those nuggets and fried fish fillets.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...