Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Goin Nuts!

Some random posts here & there...
Bought a kg of peanuts during my visit to NSK (some 3 weeks ago).
It is huge enuff to fill up 2 canisters...
I would munch on these whenever my mouth itchy...but these are so 'addictive' that I ended up overeating!
 These bakchang were given by BIL family. Yet to try....
 meanwhile, annoyin' sis boiled some Chinese herbal soup with so much ingredients....
The soup must be flavourful and nourishing!
Nope I did not get a sip at all!

7 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Now I can only see but cannot eat these nuts because of weak gums and teeth. Bak chang is still my favourite. I will be boiling herbal chicken soup tomorrow if there is no change.

mun said...

Like Nancy I also cannot eat peanuts that much because they are hard and I have weak teeth too. I have eaten enough bak chang for this month. The chicken soup must be kaw kaw thick. Please show the inti of the bak chang when you eat it, ok? Thanks.

Nux V said...

Nancy Chan: I will be eating the bak chang today.

Mun: yea, I should eat more peanuts now coz will not get the chance to eat when older....*jst my lame excuse.

PH said...

I also cannot resist nuts. Once start, cannot stop! LOL!

Rose world said...

Bought a bak chang this morning. Have yet to try it.

Nuts!! My man and eldest boy would love munching on them. 1 or 2 canisters not enough. Lol.

Twilight Man said...

Did you know that the best nuts you ate are served onboard the MAS flights?? My wife had to source from the supplier who sells to MAS and it costs a bomb but very nice.

Libby said...

Same as mun and nancy, i cannot eat nuts as i hv week teeth too. I hv eaten bak chang three times recently.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...