Thursday, February 27, 2020

Go Street Noodles & Yong Tau Foo

Had this mee suah with bursting pork ball in superior soup @RM13.25 nett. It was OK. The bursting pork balls were flavorful and the beancurd skin was crispy as always.
 On the following day, I had Yong Tau Foo in Seri Kembangan as my colleague passed by that place to collect a parcel.
The current price of YTF is RM1.70 per piece.
My usual pick would be stuffed bitter gourd, white tofu, and some meat ball etc..
I did not take okra after the 'okra overloaded incident'
 some deep fried crispy beancurd skin and wantons
 here's our lunch for 2 person....
Total damage: RM24.30 with drinks and rice.
BON APPETIT!

6 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

I usually prefer mee suah if the stall has it. Love the crispy beancurd skin.

PH said...

I love fried crispy beancurd. It's so nice to eat dipped in sweet chili sauce.

Wesoła Komórka said...

Something i did not know ;) Like it a lot

Libby said...

I love to eat curry ytf.

mun said...

oh, go street noodles is still in business at sri Petaling? I like the look of the bitter gourd ytf because it looks not deep fried.

Nux V said...

Mun: yes still around.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...