Monday, February 10, 2020

WTF

The title of this post sounds vulgar, but that's the name of the caterer that prepared the 'healthy meal' for our makan-makan on last Friday. That was our second makan-makan of the year and this time the theme is healthy eating, in conjunction with the 'Health & Wellness' week.
 three 'chefs' were brought in to prepare some fresh salads and burgers on the spot.
Our healthy meal - Pumpkin soup, tophat, salads and vegetarian Tex-Mex burger.
The pumpkin soup and tophat are my favorites. I had second helpings to get myself full...
In case you are wondering, WTF is an established restaurant located in Bangsar. They provides food catering and delivery services.
 Meanwhile, earlier that day....I rejected the final 'lousang' with my colleagues, knowingly that we would have an early dinner (above) at 6:45pm.
Hence I went to tapao some cheapo food from the canteen....
 it was so cheap that I couldn't believe my eyes....
Plain fried rice and fried kuey teow for just RM2! well, these are unsold 'leftovers' for breakfast.
I doused some rendang gravy onto the rice otherwise it will be too dry to swallow...lolx!

3 comments:

PH said...

The healthy food looks very delicious! The canteen food is unbelievably cheap. I hope it was good :)

mun said...

wah, you are so smart, to reject lousang because of the office makan makan for dinner. Smart again to eat RM 2 lunch. I have wanted to visit this Bangsar eatery but never got around to doing so. Their food looks so good!

Libby said...

I was wondering what does wtf stand for, then i saw it in the first photo, it stands for what tasty food.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...