Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Someone belanja....

Someone in the team was being so nice and generous to 'belanja' us with these snacks....
*the pear and apple are from the office pantry, so the fruits are not counted, it is just for display/decorations only...
Anyway, I was so delighted and finished them (the unhealthy snacks) all in one-go.
 On another day, the team leader 'belanja' us 'hoi gong cha' (direct translated as 'start work drinks')….
I ordered some very weird drinks from Chatto - rice tea with cheese toppings @RM9.90...
I tend to be 'adventurous' to try out new drinks when someone is belanja-ing 
Here's how it looks like from the top...
If u like cream cheese then this drink is for u...
but unfortunately this is not really my cup of tea....it was just too 'weird' for my tastebud…
 last but not least....this is the meal that I belanja myself....lolx!
BON APPETIT!

6 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

These snacks are new to me. I don't think I would like the tea with cheese. KFC meal looks good to me.

mun said...

You ate both cloud 9 with the tam tam snacks? sweet and savoury together at one go? The tam tam snacks are tasty! I have eaten them. so did you finish drinking the weird drink?

PH said...

Cheese in drinks sound very weird to me. There was an outlet called Cheers Cheese in Damansara Uptown that serve that sort of drinks but tutup shop already.

Libby said...

Cheese in drinks is something new to me. The KFC chicken looks good.

Nux V said...

Nancy Chan: me neither, the cheese taste doesn't blend with tea...

Mun: yea, I finished one after another. I only took a sip of the drink...It feels like drinking cream...some kind of melted ice cream~~ so geli!

PH: lolx….yea, I tink this sort of drink is more like 'experimental drink' to test the user market.

Libby: yea, new things but too weird!

mun said...

But I think Gong Cha has this kind of thick cream on top of tea drinks which are very popular.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...