Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Contango @ Majestic Hotel, KL

We had our team dinner on last Friday at Majestic Hotel...It is an ol' charm hotel where the guards donned in colonial-style guard's uniform back in the early 20th century.
We made an early booking for 13 pax.
I carpooled with my teammates and we arrived early, right before the sunset.
This was my second time dining in Contango, the first was back in year 2017....
The interior was still the same, though some slight changes in the food selection.
As usual, i went to look-see around while waiting for my other teammates to arrive.
Here are some pics:
Cold cuts ham
chorizo
 Pizza....but it's vegetarian!
 Roast Beef with potatoes
 You can choose to have it with Rosemary or Black Pepper sauce
 Juices and cut fruits
 At the dessert section - they have waffles and pancakes, the green ones are pandan flavours
 variety of cakes....
 more and more cakes, which I did not try...*was too full
 here's what I usually target...
In the Chinese food section - I tried the roast duck
 Indian food section - some papadam and pakhora
 Seafood section - fresh prawns!
 Japanese food section - sushi....very fresh!
 and sashimis….these are my favs
 salmons too
 I had prawn tempuras and cold soba noodles which are quite delicious....*sorry no pics...was busy eating
We stuffed ourselves full and maximise our dining time until 10pm...
After this, no more hotel buffet until....the next team dinner...*hopefully!

5 comments:

mun said...

wah, team dinner so means foc makan! sure have to eat kaw kaw kaw!

PH said...

So much food! I would head straight for the sushi.

Rose world said...

I love such team dinner!! Haha. Salmon, tempura. Drooling.

Nux V said...

Mun: yea, must eat kaw kaw...and suffer later....stomach too bloated...lolx!

PH: that's what I did!

Rose world: me too...can eat kaw kaw on salmon and tempuras...yea, I m greedy!

Libby said...

Hotel buffet in sg are usually very expensive, can easily costs S$80 ++ per person.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...