Monday, August 6, 2018

Ozen Zanmai @ the Gardens

Instead of going to the usual Yoshinoya or Sushi Zanmai, I went to try Ozen Zanmai, which is located at the lower ground floor @ the Gardens
 saw the 'Summer Specials' menu and decided to order 'Iroiro Tamagoyaki' @ RM13.80
It has my fav unagi on top of the tamagoyaki.
The tamagoyaki is on the sweet side which I dislike. Would prefer it to be mildly sweet. Anyhow, I like the toppings.
 As for my main meal, I had spicy chicken ramen @RM13.96.
It was loaded with lotsa chicken chunks, napa cabbage, carrot strips and a whole soft-boiled egg.
Kinda value-for-money with such price!
 ocha drink @ RM1.13. In total, my meal here costs RM28.90
 after then, some window shopping to burn off the calories...

5 comments:

mun said...

You took the last photo when trying on new clothes? Did you buy any? I think this eatery is under the same dining group as Sushi Zanmai.

Twilight Man said...

I guess we will have Summer Specials all year round. LOL
The ramen's broth looks good and delicious for the price.

Nux V said...

Mun: yes, when trying new clothes. I did not buy it.

Twilight Man: yea, we have summer sales all year round too!

PH said...

Very nice meal you had. I dislike tamagoyaki as I find most of it tend to be sweet.

Nux V said...

Phong Hong: yes, nice meal. I'm sure u can do better tamagoyaki than anyone else, hehehe!

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...