Tuesday, August 28, 2018

NY Steak Shack @ Mid Valley

Had this NY Striploin sometime last year with coleslaw and fries. I shared this with my parents as we dun take red meat much. They preferred garlic flakes for toppings hence plentiful of it covering that slab of meat.....
We were given complimentary side dish (deep fried scallop bits), which was served in a separate bowl.
We had this for our lunch plus some snacks before continuing with our shopping.
On our way back, passed by NSK Kuchai Lama and did more grocery shopping.
On the top floor, there is this shop that sells pet fishes & aquariums
I did not buy as i'm not too keen in keeping pets, especially in a small compound.
So, I would just enjoy the 'displays' at the shop...
These fishes even look directly to my cam while I snapped them!
overcrowded in their aquarium
nice to see but not easy to maintain....
Hope u'll find a kind owner soon so that you can move out from this overcrowded place...

5 comments:

mun said...

NY Steak Shack is an eatery I wanted to try in Midvalley for a long time but somehow I keep putting it off because the steak looks tough. Did you and your parents like the steak? Is it tender?

Rose world said...

That was very generous topping of fried garlic. Wow.

Used to rear gold fishes but no more. They died off easily. Haha.

Nux V said...

Mun: Yea, it was slightly tough. I think you can try others like fish or chicken steak instead.

Rose World: yea, I was surprised with that generous toppings too...But my mum like them so much, she can nibble on them while I had the steak....muahaha…...

mun said...

hahahaha the only reason to eat here is to try their beef. Fish I will eat elsewhere and chicken I will only eat if no other choices. Thanks for confirming that their beef is tough.

Libby said...

I am like your mom, I can eat a lot of that fried garlic flakes, when I was a kid, we used to rear gold fishes, but no more as they die off easily

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...