Wednesday, August 29, 2018

McD Rio Burger

The Rio Burger was firstly sold during 2016 Olympics, but it made a comeback (for a short duration) during the recent World Cup.
The burger box is so colorful and eye-capturing, much like a coloring book cover
 This is how the burger looks like, the bun with the shape of a football.
I can taste some spiciness in the sauce, but I can't figure out what sauce is that...
As for the burger, it was lacking shredded veggies, and no sight of shredded purple cabbage & carrots...
definitely not the colorful burger that u see in the advertisement
*disappointed


5 comments:

mun said...

I have not seen any adverts on this. Don't think I will try this if there is no special features about it.

PH said...

But taste nice or not? I have yet to try it.

Lotus said...

Seems like we do not have the Rio Burger in SG

Nux V said...

Mun: It should be colorful with shredded carrots, cabbage, lettuce, although mine was lacking all these. That's the so-called special feature. Anyway, this burger is no longer on sale.

Phong Hong: ok ler….another huge & filling burger.

Libby: I dun tink so....but in SG you have salmon burger which we dun have :-(

Twilight Man said...

I love the box. I wish I could try that burger.

Dayeh Noodles

Went to try out this beef noodles shop, located opposite the parking lot where the weekly pasar malam (night market) is located. The shop is...