Wednesday, August 29, 2018

McD Rio Burger

The Rio Burger was firstly sold during 2016 Olympics, but it made a comeback (for a short duration) during the recent World Cup.
The burger box is so colorful and eye-capturing, much like a coloring book cover
 This is how the burger looks like, the bun with the shape of a football.
I can taste some spiciness in the sauce, but I can't figure out what sauce is that...
As for the burger, it was lacking shredded veggies, and no sight of shredded purple cabbage & carrots...
definitely not the colorful burger that u see in the advertisement
*disappointed


5 comments:

mun said...

I have not seen any adverts on this. Don't think I will try this if there is no special features about it.

PH said...

But taste nice or not? I have yet to try it.

Libby said...

Seems like we do not have the Rio Burger in SG

Nux V said...

Mun: It should be colorful with shredded carrots, cabbage, lettuce, although mine was lacking all these. That's the so-called special feature. Anyway, this burger is no longer on sale.

Phong Hong: ok ler….another huge & filling burger.

Libby: I dun tink so....but in SG you have salmon burger which we dun have :-(

Twilight Man said...

I love the box. I wish I could try that burger.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...