Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Chinese New Year decorations

I think many of the bloggers have already put up photos of malls decoration for the upcoming CNY....
since the famous ones have been 'covered', so perhaps I post up a few that is less featured (in blogs)
here's the CNY décor for IOI City Mall, taken on one fine afternoon
 I think I hav seen this in previous years...
 this triangular structure has mirror walls, not sure what's the meaning of its concept, but people would take selfie/wefie coz they find it fascinating...
 the 'cage' in Intermark....I still can't get the meaning of having a cage for CNY....
overall, I like The Gardens Mid Valley & Pavillion décor (sorry no picture)....u just gotta go there to enjoy the ambience!


4 comments:

Libby said...

I find this year's CNY decorations not as glamorous as past years

mun said...

Hah intermark has a bird cage for decors too just like midvalley mall. I think it is just for decor with no meaning. I would be afraid that the mirror/glass would fall on me in the triangle structure. Oh no! I have not been to Pavillion yet but I have seen the decor on u tub.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

There's a Blogger from KL who used to post CNY decorations of KL mall, but that Blogger no long blog, sobssss...

Nux V said...

Libby: a few did put efforts into it....I tink it is still OK for some malls.

Mun: yea, the bird cage is meaningless. I love to see 'palace'...hahah

Somewhere in Singapore: hmnnn.....we all miss that blogger...

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...