Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Cute stuffs and recent lunches

Our office recently has some sort of 'Angel & Mortal' game (click here for explanation & example of the game: http://www.creativeyouthideas.com/resources/game-ideas/angels-and-mortals/).
Basically everyone is assigned with a random 'Mortal', and your identity as 'Angel' is confidential. The Angel has to anonymously bless their Mortal with encouragement note, gifts or whatever-that-you-can-tink-of...so here are what I've got from my Angel....
 some cute stuffs!
Ok, on another note, the below are updates of my recent lunches....
One day, my colleague from another block called and decided to bring me to this roadside warung...to have Malay economy rice.
I had nasi tomato with salted egg, chicken chunks, sambal - all for only RM5!
 can't expect much from a roadside stall, but it was good enuff to fill up my hungry stomach...
The following day, another colleague from a different block texted me for lunch. So off we went to the factory area in Seri Kembangan and had this Kungpao chicken rice with sunny side up egg topping - RM7.
yea, my colleagues are all scattered across different blocks despite in the same team.
The only time we see each other was during lunch time (and meetings!)

6 comments:

Libby said...

Both lunches look good!

The mortal and angel game will spice up your routine office life!

Have you ever wondered if your angel is a guy or gal?

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The gift is so cute...

mun said...

I think your angel is a female based on the gifts you received. There are many roadside stalls within walking distance where I work but near there got many rubbish bins so I am scared to eat there but many people do eat there because I think the food is tasty and affordable.

PH said...

What an interesting game. I like the cute stuffs you got. And your lunches suit me fine!

Nux V said...

Libby: that game is only for 2 weeks...My 'Angel' is a lady...

Somewhere in Singapore: yea...cute!

Mun: yea, u got it right...my angel is a female!

Phong Hong: ah, so u like these cute stuffs....But for me I prefer receiving snacks such as chocolate, keropok...something edible...hehehe!

Reanaclaire said...

Your lunch certainly looks yummy!! Drooling over it now!

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...