Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best Pizza Place - Pizza Verace @ Costa del Este
Right below my airbnb apartment, there's a newly opened pizza place and it is claimed as 'best pizza place' coz it has recently ...
-
Our neighbour gave us a bar of chococate as to thank us for taking good care of their orchids . Well, tis is not some ordinary chocolate bar...
-
A newly opened restaurant in Pinnacle mall, with Bali concept interior but serving mostly western food. This is their 3rd branch after Suban...
-
After one whole morning of exposing under the hot scorching sun, we opted for some indoors walk - at 1st Avenue mall... Surprisingly, Pe...







1 comment:
I'll right away grasp your rss as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you have any? Please allow me recognise in order that I may just subscribe.
Thanks.
Also visit my weblog; victorinox swiss army watches for menvictorinox for women
Post a Comment