Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Casco Viejo, Panama
[ Throwback year 2023 ] Just posting some of the photos that I took 3 years ago while strolling Casco Viejo, the old town of Panama City. Ca...
-
Our neighbour gave us a bar of chococate as to thank us for taking good care of their orchids . Well, tis is not some ordinary chocolate bar...
-
A newly opened restaurant in Pinnacle mall, with Bali concept interior but serving mostly western food. This is their 3rd branch after Suban...
-
After one whole morning of exposing under the hot scorching sun, we opted for some indoors walk - at 1st Avenue mall... Surprisingly, Pe...

2 comments:
Spot on with this write-up, I honestly feel this site
needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the info!
Feel free to visit my web-site; how Much should i weigh for My age and height
Try any of Alton Brown's Ice Cream recipes. They are all wonderful. See link below.
my web page :: Jose A. O.
Post a Comment