Thursday, January 12, 2012

Masquerade

The much awaited company annual dinner was held in mid-Dec 2011.
Why is it much awaited?
Nope, not b’coz of it’s mischievous theme. “Masquerade” is definitely a great theme but not to someone who dislike pretending ‘mysterious’.
Anyhow, it was held at the same venue as last year, Shang-ri La Hotel, with food sucks like hell...i wonder why they still choose this place despite the lousiest food I ever had!

My matching handbag with the flower-steel necklace
 the masquerade mask which i eventually did not wear
 
N’way, good thing is that my teammate won something from the lucky draw!!! A Samsung Galaxy Tab!
And not to miss out the opportunity to hold his ‘luck’…(hey, wadhaya tinkin?!!) I faster grab that poster and snap a photo with it…with the hope that I could have some of his luck on the next draw!
Photo taken on 16 Dec, 2011
Fast forward half month later….
December birthday bash organized by HR, 30 Dec 2011…
I almost wanting to skip it, despite being a December baby, coz firstly I was on LEAVE on that day hence lazy to go back office, and secondly, I was about to be late for sure as I was still in IOI Mall when the party is about to start. Nevertheless, I managed to reach there @ 4:45pm, and guess what??
It was yet to start and hence I still stand a chance to witness the lucky draw. Rule of the game: Only those who present will be qualified to claim their gift.
And while I dun expect to be drawed, the luck strikes me!
I won one of the 3 angpows given out by company in the lucky draw! Wow! Cash prize of $100! (okay, cheapskate me, but it is still MONEY!) woo-hoo!!!

No comments:

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...