Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Season Greetings

December is always packed with occasions. First of all, it is my birthday...i mean my belated b’day!
Well, i did not get any lucky draw prizes, just the normal gift that HR has prepared for December babies. Still better than nothing...
And later on...Christmas and the year end celebration! Not being left out, my time has been occupied on every weekend till 25th. Not that i’m popular but all thanks to a “Paris Hilton-like” sis. Again, i was being dragged to her many social invitations.

 And now, I already had my early feasting of turkey and roast lamb!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i just want to say hello to the community

pinkylicious said...

Merry Christmas ;).

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...