Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Joyride @ Orchard Road

Despite the hectic schedule of rushing on piling tasks, i managed to sneak out for a joyride to the nearby area. Thankfully my place is just a couple of minutes away from Orchard road, and it’s a shame if i m to miss out their colourful X’mas street lights.
I hopped onto the last shuttle bus down to the city centre, on a journey that would take less than an hour (to & fro) from my residential apartment to this shopping district.
It was drizzling with rain, i dun intend to get down to the wet street, and hence throughout the journey I only captured the magnificent lights from the bus. How pathetic!
The entire place was well lit up with purple and blue lights while the malls have their own sort of attraction,with Atria and ION stands out among the rest.

No comments:

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...