Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Decor @ Great World City Mall

This place is so darn near my area, that it has become a frequent place for grocery shopping. Their decorative are magnificent, at least for a moderate scale mall.
 the brightly lit Christmas tree
 the chrismassy ambience
 shinning golden ornaments
 more golden stuffs on the table
 classic & pristine
On personal opinion, their decoration is much better than some megamalls in KL, not to mention Mid Valley and The Gardens that are being left behind in terms of new ideas and artistry.

6 comments:

Che-Cheh said...

Where is Great World City Mall located? I've never heard of this place.

The decors remind me of hotels one. Gold and red... nice color.

keeyit said...

wah your blog background so colorful... Is it celebrating CNY? hehee

Nux V said...

Che-Cheh: it's located at Zion road, quite nearby Orchard road.

Keeyit: Thanks. Yeah, got to have some festive mood here.

Anonymous said...

What do you do for coddle victuals when your baby starts to feed-bag consummate food? Do you survive your own? Has anyone ever tried one of the directions, lightweight cosset eatables grinders, and if so, do they work?
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

monterey meatshop said...

i'm sure you enjoyed your Christmas staying in that place :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some
advice from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks
Feel free to surf my webpage ... weight control

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...