Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fish & Co, and my frenzy-cold late nite outing

I had my deprived life in SG. I did not have the chance of savouring my long lost ol’ Chang Kee currypuff, i missed out the MOS Burger, chai kueh, fried carrot cake and soybean ice cream...
But i m contented to be able to get my coffee Slurpy fix @ 7 Eleven! Believe it or not, i hav been hunting for Slurpy all over KL for the past months but couldn’t get one due to their malfunction machines! Anyhow, i m glad coz not only i could hav Slurpy, but also their mashed potato...And the price doesn’t change after years, it is still sold at $1
Apart from that, having been a fan of Fish & Co, nothing could stop me from patronising the outlet, at their origin homeland. It was quite late when i went there, with the restaurant almost closed, but surprisingly the waiter did not give a cold and unwelcome service. I was pleased to be served cordially and they even asked me if i would like to order any dessert after my meal, and that was already past 10!
The portion was huge, i had a hard time finishing it, but i managed to wallop everyting on the plate...coz....I DUN WASTE FOOD...
To burn off the calories, went for a brief walk around the place, enjoyin’ the jazzy tune from the nearby CD shop. Unfortunately it was already the closing time, nothing much to see except to enjoy the serenity of the surroundings...things were quite different in mall at the end of the day...
 
 shops closing
wait...the nite is still young...
and i can't get enuff from these hanging bulbs and decoration
perhaps i should come earlier tomorrow
"thank you for shopping with us"
*lights off
Upnext: Christmas Decor @ Great World City Mall

No comments:

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...