While doing grocery shopping one fine afternoon, I spotted a long queue nearby the paying counters and decided to hav a look. It was one of the marketing promotion by 7up whereby they’l distribute a 1.5 litre isotonic drink in exchange of every empty isotonic drink can/bottle of any sizes. Sounds appealing, more so when I hav tones of empty 100plus cans at home. All thanks to my company as our can drinks are subsidized.
But again, I did not go for it. Not worth waiting in the long queue.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
1.5 Litre Isotonic Drink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pork Satay & Chicken Chop in Sunny Food Republic
Chicken chop set from Western grill in Sunny Food Republic. This is a popular item and waiting time around 20-30 minutes during the weekend ...
-
Our neighbour gave us a bar of chococate as to thank us for taking good care of their orchids . Well, tis is not some ordinary chocolate bar...
-
A newly opened restaurant in Pinnacle mall, with Bali concept interior but serving mostly western food. This is their 3rd branch after Suban...
-
After one whole morning of exposing under the hot scorching sun, we opted for some indoors walk - at 1st Avenue mall... Surprisingly, Pe...
2 comments:
hi every person,
I identified utopiastaging.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.
I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://loweirdcrazymemories.info/].[/url][url=http://mesubmityournews.info/].[/url][url=http://juweirdcrazymemories.info/forum].[/url]
qQdh ghd australia
zNag ugg sale
zLhu michael kors
1mGuz ugg boots cheap
4gYjn chi hair straightener
8mXuj michael kors outlet
8nUxy nfl jerseys
1pEch ghd
6ySts cheap north face
1fGar comprar ugg online
3zJnx pink ghd
0nUyq michael kors purses
6zYpt cheap nfl jerseys
3sYfw planchas ghd baratas
3wJaq cheap uggs
Post a Comment