Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tag Part 3: A very long tag!

I was tagged by Kang Yong some weeks ago...Well, I've delayed it for weeks coz tis tag is just too long for a lazy person like me

Here it goes:

This linky love trail rules:-When you got tagged, you have to add your name to people who had done the tag and and let the list grow!

Those who has dunnit:
Limadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassion
Chinneeq
Dora-zooropazoo
Babyshern
Farah
Bani gundu
Frankensteina
Diyanazman
Najmyhana
ni mo nai
Lindosh
Slebetcepoter
hUmmY
dayana
ELLE LIZA~Scarlet KissLeoRaj

First Name => Nux
Nickname => Nux V
Name you wish you had => I like my name now
What do people normally mistake your name as => nuV (??)
Birthday => Dec x-th!
Birthplace => KL
Time of Birth => just on time for lunch! Poor mummy, she had to skip lunch to deliver me!
Single or taken => confidential
Zodiac sign => sagittarius

-Your Appearance-
How tall are you => not too tall nor too short
Wish you were taller => yes!
Eye color => brown!
Eye color you want => I dunno, this color should be fine..
Natural Hair color => blonde! Hahah…u believe???
Current Hair color => dark brown
Short or long hair => shoulder length, forever with shoulder length hair!
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color => may giv it a try!
Curly, Straight, Wavy => Straight
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair => ermm…highlighted it?
Glasses or contacts => very thick glasses…no kidding!
Do you wear make-up => dislike makeup…it make my skin dry
Ever had hair extensions => wut isit?
Paint your nails => haven’t try…but would want to hav some manicure if given the chance…well I mean free manicure…

-In the opposite gender-
What color eyes => anything will do
What color hair => as long as it look nice
Shy or Outgoing => outgoing! Shy guys??? Eewwww!
Looks or personality => Personality
Sexy or Cute => both will do for me…
Serious or Fun => depends on the situation
Older or Younger than you => older, for sure
A turn on => guys wif lotsa $
A turn off => guys without $

The entire tag is just too long and I find it so torturing to answer all, thus I hav to cut it short…sorry!
And lastly, I’m gonna tag another 8 ppl...I'm tagging:
No one
No one
No one
No one
No one
No one
No one
No one


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, it's all about money, money and more money for you eh?

materialistic or should I say moneylistic? hmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

smart girls... din tag anyone.. hahaha.. I still got a lot of tags not yet completed too..

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...