You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town!
My sis just got her gifts ready for her colleagues, Sunday School kids and well, myself!
Here is it…TADA!
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town!
Right below my airbnb apartment, there's a newly opened pizza place and it is claimed as 'best pizza place' coz it has recently ...
5 comments:
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
where is mine??:P
Looking good!
the ribbon very pwetty
I want pressie too! Muahahahahha.
john: Merry Christmas to you too!
x: ok no problem! u gimme present then i exchange wif u lorr ;-)
3point8: yea, i like the ribbons too ;-) unfortunately, those will be given away :-(
chingy: yea sure! sure! let's exchange gifts!
Post a Comment