Friday, February 9, 2018

Hong Kong, Day 4 (Final day)

Continuation from previous post
My flight has been delayed until further notice, hence I managed to complete all my laundry for the past few days before leaving the place :-)
The apartment that we stayed has all the basic amenities, despite its studio-type size. And good thing was that my colleague has stored some food in the fridge and happily welcome us to finish the food (so that he can buy new ones)....he memang siao one....
so, I unashamely finished off the red potato chips and all his Vitasoy
OK, since I was stuck in the apartment during the morning (was raining cats & dogs outside)...and my flight has been delayed till dunno when...
Hence, let's tour around the place...
Here's the toilet with shower area
the tiny kitchen, completes with cooking utensils & cutleries, fridge, microwave and a washing machine with dryer....
I like this kitchen coz it is so practical and has everyting that I need.
I heated up the polo bun, egg tarts and the 'yong tau foo' that I bought the night before for our breakfast. I also bought the osmanthus jelly for dessert......so full after this breakfast!
After the heavy breakfast, the rain has subsided and we took the train to the airport. As the flight schedule was yet to be confirmed, we had our lunch.
The pork chop rice with egg topping...super yum!
and the English breakfast....with tea
the airport was kinda empty with only 2-3 planes in sight.
waiting.....saw only a few planes landing....where is ours?
 luckily it was only a few hours delay, and because of that, we managed to do more shopping....
bought 2 boxes of mooncakes & some wife biscuits ('lou po beng') in the airport. The mooncakes were bought at discounted price, coz they were running a promotion in the airport.
 the mooncakes were excellent, it is not overly sweet and has lotus seed taste in its gooey paste (unlike the dry & hard ones) which is so distinct....as if the mooncakes were freshly baked!
I hope I can have this again this year!

2 comments:

mun said...

Hahahaha! Does he read your blog? He is so generous lah, definitely not siao.

Nux V said...

Mun: he doesn't read my blog, hehehe..

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...