Monday, September 28, 2026

Family Dinner at Yang Ming

Family dinner again with parents, sis and BIL.
We had our usual dishes - steamed tilapia in soy sauce
Taiwanese 3-cup claypot chicken
Stir-fried spinach
and claypot tofu with assorted veggies
Dessert was on the house - guilin gao (herbal jelly)
Overall, a good meal although I thought the green leafy veggie is slightly expensive at RM27.
Total bill came to RM175.75 nett for 5 pax.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mini mooncake....
courtesy from area/constituency MP
These are usually distributed few days before the festival in the morning market, night market or during mid-autumn event organized by the constituency.
Have you received one before?

7 comments:

mun said...

No, I haven't received one because I didn't go to any markets in Sri Petaling. The tilapia looks good πŸ˜‹ maybe I go eat one, one day

Nux V said...

Not in SP, elsewhere also have. This one was from Lembah Pantai.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Looks like a wonderful 😊 time with family and great food.

Nux V said...

Indeed, LindaπŸ˜€

mun said...

Didn't go to any markets. U often go to lembah pantai? Where is that? Bangsar?

Stacy said...

What's the veg, spinach/bayam right? Which is a cheap vegetable.

PH said...

That was a very good dinner! I like all the dishes especially 3-cup claypot chicken. RM27 for the spinach is indeed very pricey.

Amsterdam Canals

[ Continuation of the previous post ] Early spring back then, but surprisingly not many Asian visitors, mostly European & Middle Eastern...