Thursday, September 17, 2026

Ehsania - Kampung Fried Rice & Rojak Pasembor

It was hazy during one of the recent days, hence I did not go out for lunch and by evening, i was super hungry. Head out to this new 'mamak premium' restaurant.
Compulsive order coz I was famine during then😂
Only realized the portions were quite big when the food arrived at the table. I decided to finish the kampung fried rice and tapau the rojak pasembor. Before that, I tried a few pieces of the rojak before sending it to the staff to pack. RM6 nett for this rojak pasembor. Quite worth it.
Kampung fried rice was tad dry. Luckily i ordered a syrup bandung (RM3.50), else would be too dry to swallow the rice.
The fried egg topping is included with the fried rice. RM10.50 for this plate of fried rice. This entire meal costs only RM20 nett. Portion enough to feed 2-3 pax.

No comments:

Ehsania - Kampung Fried Rice & Rojak Pasembor

It was hazy during one of the recent days, hence I did not go out for lunch and by evening, i was super hungry. Head out to this new 'ma...