2 days before I left BVI, my colleagues brought me out for lunch at Cane Garden Bay which is located at the other side of the Tortola island.
The restaurant is located right next to the beach, with clear blue waters. Very scenic!😍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The morning view at Terrance B. Lettsome Airport, taken on my last day in BVI. This was early in the morning, around 7am. There are only morning flights to Sint Maarten.
I was first to check-in!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a 45 minutes flight, reached Princess Juliana Intl Airport in Sint Maarten again. It is a nicer, slightly bigger airport than Terrance B. Lettsome Airport. At least here they have a foodcourt and some fast-food restaurants😀
On my way back to Panama!
Along the coast of Panama. The airport is just in the vicinity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally, back to my home-sweet-home in Costa del Este around 4pm-ish.
Did my laundry and catch-up with some sleep as I woke up early during the day (due to the morning flight).








No comments:
Post a Comment