Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Kwong Wah Ais Kacang again...

The days are getting hotter and I can't help but to frequent shops that sell cold desserts or cooling drinks.
Went to Kwong Wah for their ais kacang, but was 'kepoh' to browse other items in their menu.
They have nasi lemak, chee cheong fun, noodles, mihun, roti jala, pie tie, popiah and even rolled cakes and chiffon cakes....For those who doesn't like cold desserts, they have hot desserts such as fuzuk barley, red bean soup, green bean soup and snow fungus longan.
The interior of the shop.
Here's my ais kacang, i have to dig for the 'kacang' at the bottom. As usual, there are red bean, cincau, chendol, corns and 'kacang' (peanuts). I usually order the rose syrup ais kacang.
Not enuff with that....i had another round of cold dessert...
I ordered ais cincau (RM6.35nett)
yea, it was served in a glass, with metal straw & spoon provided to dig out the cincau at the bottom.
It was yummy too....I wish the portion is bigger with more ice!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Over at Parkson, I saw these pretty wristlet. Which one would you choose?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another day, I went to Ah Cheng's again.
Instead of having curry laksa, i tried out their new item 'nasi lemak beef rendang'.
Tastewise similar to Papparich version. Tender beef rendang and with spicy sambal.
This nasi lemak costs RM17.90nett (inclusive of service charge and tax).
Well, nothing to shout about as the nasi lemak is not their core item, it's just another option if you do not opt for laksa.

4 comments:

Rose world said...

This school holiday we stay indoor, away from the heat. I could use a good cool ais kacang right now.

mun said...

Ah, I want to go eat abc and cendol ice at Kwong wah again. The middle white and beige wristlet looks nice but black more tahan dirty and the top green gives me a matcha latte feel. 😂I will buy black to tahan dirty.
Ah, you got tender beef. Last time I ate the beef was quite tough so don't dare to order beef nasi lemak again.

PH said...

Wah...so tempting! I haven't had cold desserts in a while. The wristlet, I like the green one.

Stacy said...

The number of posts I am seeing on Kwong Wah... wish I could try!

I'd go for the black wristlet. Second choice I guess the beige unless the green matches your other stuff.

Ginza Sushi @ Sri Petaling

The 'Weekday Lunch Set' looks affordable and reasonable. Quite an extensive choice with rice bowl, noodles and rice roll.  I ordered...