Friday, December 9, 2022

Weekday Lunches

Went out with colleague to a nearby chicken rice stall (Malay stall) which is located next to this lake in Sri Serdang.
Nice scenery despite the cloudy weather.
A playground situated nearby. These swings are facing the lake.
Here's my chicken rice with extra rice & 'upgraded chicken parts'. It costs RM9. 
My colleague was having drumstick and i had chicken thigh.
On another day, I had 'vegetarian', from a nasi campur stall nearby the office.
I had sambal potatoes (in cubes), kangkung belacan and stir fried french beans, all for only RM5.
~~~~~
(Below) Egg tarts from Oriental Kopi. I usually buy 2 at RM10. Tastes good. Will buy this again whenever i pass by.
~~~~~
Lunch at Maulana....I had ayam madu (honey chicken), some okras, eggplant and deep fried bittergourd....super delicious with briyani rice soaked in flooded curry gravy. Can't remember the price but is somewhere between RM11-13.
My craving is satisfied!

4 comments:

PH said...

Your lunches look good especially the second and third one. The egg tarts have beautiful caramelized tops.

mun said...

Good that there are food stalls around your office selling food with the very good price to give more choices to you. Chicken thigh is an upgraded chicken part? Else they will give chicken breast meat? I still have half a oriental Kopitiam egg tart in my fridge lolx! Your ayam madu dish looks so very spicy banjir with curry gravy.

Nancy Chan said...

I don't mind having the vegetarian lunch minus the rice. Egg tarts look beautiful and yummy. Yes, to the briyani rice and honey chicken. I just had pork porridge for lunch.

Twilight Man said...

Nice scenic lake settings. Reminds me of eating at parks and bus stops while traveling as a student in overseas.
I just ate egg tarts in Taipei 2 days ago. I prefer yours with slight burnt top.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...